![]() |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
And imposing a ban is not up to one mod or admin but is usually the result of all admins and mods discussing it and reaching an agreement over what should be done. back to the game now: I think we should start RO as Pippo's fitness, by all accounts, seems to be quite questionable and that most likely means he won't be able to play a whole game ... so, I'd rather have him on the pitch in the second half of the game when the outcome of this tie will most likely be resolved. Same goes for Sergi ... would love to see him back but let's not forget that the guy hasn't played a single minute for more than 7-8 months now so, I would expect to see him on the bench and maybe get some playing time if the result isn't so favourable for us come 60th or 70th min of the game. Other than that, for this game I would actually prefer Seedorf over Gorky, at least in the beginning, that is, as experience counts for 2 in this sort of games. Not sure about janku too - I think we could be better off with one attacking back - either Janku or Oddo - and not both of them at the same time. After all, we don't need to make up 2-3 goals in this game - all we need to do is be patient and take our chances, which will definitely come at one point or another, and keep it as tight as possible at the back. Not to mention that both janku and Oddo have looked less than stellar defensively as of late. That's why I would like to see Simic/Bonera at RB and Janku at LB or Kaladze at LB and Oddo at RB. It's true that Bonera didn't impress at RB at first but that was at the beginning of his Milan career and since then his confidence has gone up and he's much more "familiar" with his teammates now, so I think he would be much better at RB now than he was at the beginning of the season. If the result isn't good for us, we can always introduce another attacking back later in the game ... IMO, however, we don't need to be too adventures in defense from the very start of the game.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti Last edited by zlatanov; 11-04-2007 at 11:03. |
|
|
|
|