AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2007, 14:43   #11

asmileneverlies

Registered User
 
asmileneverlies's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2005
Location: London
asmileneverlies is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King tiger
Please no Livpool again God
Please no Livpool again God
Please no Livpool again God
Please no Livpool again God
Please no Livpool again God
Please no Livpool again God
Every time I see / read Liverpool, I do recall that night and could not believe it was true. I think, it is now the time to move on and show that we are chickens once again
I could not bear to work tomorrow if Bayner's coming back.
Let's hope our players feel confident.
Bayern will push very hard in the first few minutes.
Hopefully Kaka and Pippo will have more space to counter attack.
__________________
PROUD TO BE ROSSO NERO FORZA MILAN
asmileneverlies is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.