AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-04-2007, 15:35   #11

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by curry chicken
Do I detect a GROUP HUG, you guys?

Anyone going to see the game live? And more importantly, anyone planning on going to the second-leg at the San Siro?
Yes, i already booked a flight n hotel.

Im going to San Siro game I just didnt find match tickets yet, im waiting for Diavolo to reply me. He's the one whos helping me find the tickets, but does anyone else know how to get them? I want to know how I can buy them online..


And about the game: I didnt like Oddo's performances in the CL so far, I hope he manages to handle Giggs/Ronaldo. Janku is also a worry but I would prefer him 100 times over Kaladze. What really gives me confidence is that Nesta said something like "we know how good Ronaldo is and know how to stop him" which is just a polite way of saying "you're mine Ronaldo".. and when Nesta wants to mark a player out, the player wishes he never existed!

FORZA MILAN! WE"RE OFF TO OT!

Last edited by hitmannq8; 21-04-2007 at 15:38.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.