![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
![]() |
Milans Current Position..
During the first few months of the season we struggled, there was no killer instinct up front. I feel this affected the team as a whole as in the previous seasons they knew they could rely on a player like Shevchenko. However now Milan is looking much better and has bounced back from them troubles, they play much better knowing they have a player like Ronaldo in their team.
Some say there is not much difference between Ronnie and Sheva, I dont want to get into that discussion, however what do you think Milans current position would be in Seria A if we got Ronaldo before the season started? Imagine if he was playin for us all the way through starting from September. I personally feel we would of been within the top 2. |
|
|
|