Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tony29.
I agree
I really, but really can't see how can everyone blame Dida for everything. It all happened so fast that Dida had absolutely no chance and no time to take better position.
Even the first goal : He was left one on one with CR7 who headed the ball to the goal. Can you people imagine how hard it is to stop a header from 2 metres ? Dida couldn't have done anything regarding the shot. Maybe he could have cleared it better instead of scoring an owngoal but i blame CR7's guard who was outjumped, not Dida.
|
because the dida 3 years back would save all these and more. I rate him better than buffon back then. You must understand our expectation of Dida is the same as Buffon. He was that great. Don't think you can understand when you aren't a Milan fan.