AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-04-2007, 17:22   #10

Arildonardo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2001
Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I don't; please try refraining from calling people disgrace or any personal insult.

Well... I know that you are not content with people making personal insult to the players, but then I think it's worse to say someone on MM to be a disgrace. Just a thought...
I apologise for that. I usually don't use strong words like that, and I probably wouldn't have if I was the one who wrote the post. But when people in here want to "kill" a Milan player or break his legs I think it's way over the line, and real Milan-fans should react. Criticizing a player is totally ok, but please do it in a civilized manner.

And I don't think it's worse to say something to a member of MM than to a Milan-player, they're both humans. If you don't show respect, you don't get respect. Just a thought...
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.