AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-04-2007, 12:21   #11

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Just had a fellow teacher who has never spoken to me about soccer before give me his condolences about the game....after I heard him and a couple boys talking about some ManU player. Then he says to me "Oh you're a Milan fan right?" Today happens to be a jeans day and I'm wearing a Milan tee shirt, so I told him I was proudly wearing my colors. These idiots around here who follow the EPL just b/c they think it's fashionable are really the annoying kind of fans--posers!!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.