AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2007, 07:40   #9

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
good post Ario, though I think it's important we get a new RB or LB to take the spot of Oddo or Janku (Zambrotta is perfect). Thing is, I don't feel either of the two are really capable of doing their roles as well as we need them to. They're good, but I think we need better.

I'd wager on us getting a top class LB with Janku providing more support in midfield. Serginho will probably play backup to the LB role (I can't imagine he can be relied on to play first team anymore).

I would also say Ambro was another that probably needed replacing, but he's really stepped up for us since the injury and on Wednesday was simply brilliant.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.