![]() |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
![]() |
Quote:
I am not underestimating Pool but do think that playing Gerrard too far up front could be an own goal by benitez as Pool's game is heavily dependent on him and how he pulls the strings in midfield. Also, I really don't rate pennant and gonzalez that much, while Kewell will probably find it difficult to raise his match fitness to the level of a CL final and I doubt benitez will start him after he's been on the sidelines for so long ... As for Crouch and Kuyt, they will be a real threat up front but I think the way to deal with them, especially with the former, is to cut their supply as short as possible. I think Milan has everything to win the midfield battle with Ambro being the main difference from last time around when we desperately needed another ball winner in the middle after going 3-0 up but he was out injured, I think. Also, I think Milan has much more hunger and are more composed and determined this time around given all the difficulties at the beginning of the season and that proving the doubters wrong is a must for us. The loss of several star players - Sheva, Stam, Rui, Crespo - and some of the shine from 2 years ago seems to have actually made the team spirit much stronger throughout the squad.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti Last edited by zlatanov; 09-05-2007 at 12:15. |
|
|
|
|