AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2007, 15:07   #11

rome1977

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
rome1977 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milancelotti
I take back the last two words in my post.

Vast majority of fans? Oh please!!

By the way hows the crime rate in Liverpool? You still stealing dust caps? looool
I live in N. Ireland.

I don't understand why you post so much hate. You look stupid posting hate.
rome1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.