AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2007, 15:47   #11

rome1977

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2007
rome1977 is on a distinguished road
yes the old trafford game was strange.

as a Liverpool fan, I was (like many of us) delighted when you took the lead and went in at half time, 2-1 ahead. But after an hour or so, the game changed.

Suddenly it was a different game totally....it was now men against boys. And I couldn't believe how poorly your midfield and forwards were unable to hold the ball up....and when you lost it (e.g. for united's second goal, the midfielder who lost it, didn't make any effort to chase back and make up for his mistake. I was shouting at the tv when he lost it.

I get the feeling from your descriptions that Milan are maybe too good and possibly can get a little arrogant/laizee-faire in their approach.
rome1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.