AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2007, 09:47   #11

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero
Ok, since you are a moderator at goal.com, I have a question. Why on earth do the people who post there address the players directly?
.......er....er..how the hell should I know? keep in minf thought that those are not forum comments...they are messageboard comments. you don't have to be a registered user to post that stuff so naturally the quality of posting would bel lower that what is found in the actual forum.
But posting to players isn't something out of the ordinary all of us do it or have done it at some point or the other.....I know I have...I must have posted "ronaldo I love you" or "Gila please leave Milan" or some similar nonesense a million x times. What exactly are you getting at?

Debs something I said got you upset??
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.