AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-05-2007, 17:48   #1

Hachim

Registered User
 
Hachim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka', Nesta
Hachim is on a distinguished road
Hi all

Hi all!!

Just joined what appears to be a great forum
I've been checking & reading here for a while and I finally registered..I am an old Milan fan, would love it to share everything here!!

Always and Forever:

FORZA MILAN!!!
Hachim is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.