AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

View Poll Results: The Final: Gila or Pippo?
Gila 14 28.00%
Pippo 36 72.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-05-2007, 14:19   #1

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
The Final: Gila or Pippo?

Gila or Pippo for the Final; Who would you pick? I think the rest of the team is settled

Dida

Oddo Nesta Maldini Jank

Gattuso Pirlo Ambroisini

Kaka Seedorf

Gila/Pippo


Personally I go for Gila buts it a close call. I think he offers more in an all round contribution to the game. Opinions?



From http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/may18m.html



Milan Coach Carlo Ancelotti does not know whether Alberto Gilardino or Pippo Inzaghi will play the Champions League Final against Liverpool.

The Rossoneri travel to Athens next week for the decider with Liverpool and the tactician has yet to make the final decisions on his team selection.


“I will see their condition, our game plan doesn’t really change with one or the other,” said Ancelotti to the Press on Friday.


“It’s the most difficult choice to make. They have both done great things to deserve the Final. Inzaghi was very important in the preliminary round and quarter-final while Gilardino was decisive in the semi-final.


“There’s more pressure in the Champions League and Gilardino doesn’t have the experience yet to control that pressure. Having said that, I cannot rule out a shared role.


“In any case, I hope the players understand my final choice. I haven’t decided yet, I will do that before Wednesday evening.”
__________________
To the Brave and Faithful Nothing is Impossible
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.