AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-05-2007, 15:36   #11

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by redconn
he had an OK match in the second leg but nothing great
the first leg vs Chelsea he wasn't very good

he's 5th choice at best for centre mid and/or left mid and I just think some are frustrated we've had to drop that low in the pecking order to field a left side.

he's better than he gets credit for but isn't who we'd hope to play especially in the CL
I think he was one of the main reasons you came out on top in the second game. I know you have players of higher quality but hes the only player you had available at the time and I think if he was fit he would of played some part in the final.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.