AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-05-2007, 09:48   #11

Samuca

Registered User
 
Samuca's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2007
Samuca is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
I think you are missing the point. Kaka as a great player at Sao Paulo...no doubt...but under Ancelotti his overall game grew to where it is at now.
Leonardo said that he even saw how fast Kaká were developing in São Paulo and it were one of the reasons that Milan hired Kaká

Ancelotti can have some credit about how Kaká is playing today but this brazilian player probably would be amazing wherever he were playing

I mean that there is not much to do with a player as Kaká, he just needed to play and improve the skills that he already had

The hard job is make bad or average players like Bellamy, Luis Garcia, Reina, Finnan, Pennant, etc be usefull to bring a club to the UCL final 2 times

If Ancelotti donīt know how to do it with Ricardo Oliveira, Gilardino, Rivaldo, etc, what about Bellamy, Luis Garcia, Reina, Finnan, Pennant, etc?

Do you think Ancelotti would know how to do a team with players as Porto had in 2003/3004 win the Champions League with a 3x0 in the final as José Mourinho?

There are 2 kinds of managers, the one who make players do their best and the one who hire amazing players and let they play by their own and I really think that Ancelotti is in the second way

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanTORCH
benitez is a good manager without a doubt.

But if there are a handful of him around, i might as well watch chess games.
brazilain and european football arent similar.
not all 'amazing' players can play amazingly when they join milan. You have to give credit to ancelotti.
sheva might not be a great if he did not join milan.
I think that "european football" arenīt a nice way to talk about it because, just to give you a example, particularly I think that dutch football is much more similar with brazilian than with italian

If one day I see Ancelotti do something more than hire amazing players and donīt even how to use some of them, I will can give more credits to he but for now itīs not what I see

Shevchenko were amazing in Dynamo Kyev, he even did a fantastic Champions League with this team

I think that if Ancelotti had to work in Liverpool he would be eliminated in the group part of UCL and finish the season under the fourth place of EPL
Samuca is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.