AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-05-2007, 12:11   #11

zlatanov

Moderator
 
zlatanov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2003
Location: Nowhere near San Siro :(
Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rome1977


my best guess, zlat is

kuyt

gerrard

zenden mascherano alonso pennant


I couldbe totally wrong
I see, I guess that was pretty much a guess/wish by you ... I thought you had read something more concrete about the line-up on a pool forum or maybe the club's official site.

The lates I read on Pool's line-up, coming from athens thru gazzetta, is exactly what you posted above - 5-men mid, with gerrard up front as playmaker/support forward and Kyut/Crouch as lone striker.
__________________
"Everyone creates his own luck" - Carlo Ancelotti
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.