AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-05-2007, 16:52   #11

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Guys, I can't believe how worried some of you were during the match. We tactically did superbly on the whole, and I feel deserved the win, though Liverpool certainly didn't make it easy.

Let's not get into arguments with 'Pool fans. If they offer their congratulations, we should accept it gratiously and we cannot deny that they played a good game, though not better than us imo. TONIGHT IS OUR NIGHT TO CELEBRATE!

I was crying when San Paolo lifted the cup, I couldn't hold it back! The memories of this season, the thought of Paolo ending soon and so much more simply overwhelmed!

Tonight I won't give my thoughts on the match, that can wait until tomorrow.

I want to say most of all:

GRAZIE DIDA!
GRAZIE ODDO!
GRAZIE NESTA!
GRAZIE MALDINI!
GRAZIE JANKU!
GRAZIE RINO!
GRAZIE AMBRO!
GRAZIE PIRLO!
GRAZIE SEEDORF!
GRAZIE KAKA!
GRAZIEEEEEE SUPERPIPPO!
GRAZIE KALA!
GRAZIE GILA!
GRAZIE FAVALLI!
GRAZIE SQUADRA ROSSONERA!!!
GRAZIE CARLO!
GRAZIE MANAGEMENT!
AND LASTLY GRAZIE ALL ROSSONERI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILANISTI! TONIGHT WE'RE CAMPIONE D'EUROPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7!

!!!!!!!!!!!FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.