![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Greece,Thessaloniki (Macedonia)
Fave Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Savicevic
![]() |
http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/may23m.html
Andriy Shevchenko’s agent may say he has no intention of returning to Milan, but a more important figure says otherwise – wife Kristen Pazik. The American model was widely believed to be the reason why he moved to Chelsea last summer, as she wanted to be in an English-speaking city to raise their children. “We feel at home in Italy and I think Andriy would build a great partnership with Ronaldo, who is one of my favourite players,” she told ‘Chi’ magazine. “My husband is my other half and it is important for me that he is happy. He has to play where it is best for him. “In my country they say home is where the heart is – and Italy is a home for us, far more so than London.” One of the reasons given for Shevchenko’s failure to settle at Stamford Bridge has been his trouble with the different language and culture after seven years in Milan. The Ukrainian hitman has flown out to Athens for tonight’s Final as a guest of his former club, cheering them on as they meet Liverpool. “I will be following the game with the desire for revenge after that defeat two years ago I still cannot explain,” said Mr Shevchenko. “I still support Milan for my teammates, the club, the President and for myself. I think that Milan need to avenge all of us who played in Istanbul.”
__________________
PAOK Thessaloniki for Ever.... |
|
|
|