AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-05-2007, 19:19   #1

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
2007/08 UEFA CL - General Discussion

Its too early for this topic I know as we only became champions less than a week ago but there is something I want to ask.

Milan will not play CL qualifying rounds next season and will enter the competition directly - as "Title Holders". I think next season Milan will not represent Italy, this is a big blow for Italy's clubs in Europe. Will Milan's progress next season in Champs League count for Italy? That is my question.

I am also certain of another thing. We may get Inter/Roma in the group stages, there is no rule preventing us from meeting them because we are title holders. But I think we can't meet Inter because they are seed 1 along with us, so we may meet Roma or Lazio.


Another question about next season - how many homegrown players will we need to have in our squad? who will they be?
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.