![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
![]() |
About spam, the forums and you!!
I came here early this morning and spotted 2 spam threads. One of them had a reply from a member saying something like "enough spam already."
I have explain why this annoys me just enough to make me post a topic about it. Members here have no idea how much spam we mods and admins catch before any of you even notice it. We're human, we do our best, we just can't be here 24/7. The occasional spam topic may slip thru and show up on the forum for a couple hours. Trust me, 100's of spam posts are deleted and you do not see them, so I see little or no need to post replies in the ones that do manage to slip in here from time to time! Just leave them alone, they'll be found, deleted and the poster banned!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal.... |
|
|
|