AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2007, 04:32   #11

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
yep.., i do agree with you kris.
lentini's transfer fee was the biggest at that moment but Lentini couldn't prove anything to Milan like he shown in Torino.
But it caused the crashed itself.

After the crash then recovery from that injured, I kept believing to wait the best performance of the most expensive player at right flank of milan midfield til he came out from milan.
That time i had fancy of milan midfielder like this :

doandoni----albertini-----desailly-----lentini
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.