AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2007, 17:37   #1

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Ronaldo´s current "injury" issue

A slow news day to be sure, resulted in this article, and this one, as well as this one.

Now, I was under the impression that milanlab was the best in the business...could I have been horribly mistaken? ...could it be that Brazil is really on the cutting edge of technology and medical acumen with regard to these injuries?

Or is it, as I indicated at the beginning...much ado about nothing?

Time will tell....I for one think that he just wanted a second opinion, but these comments:

Quote:
“We think that the treatment Milan gave him wasn’t the correct course of action,” Bruno Mazziotti told Globo Esporte.

“Ronaldo came back here because he wanted to hear the opinion of people he trusts, like me and Selecao doctor Jose Luis Runco.”
make me wonder....

Does anyone have more on this?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.