AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-09-2007, 13:26   #28

Aficio

Registered User
 
Aficio's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2006
Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I would simply say that we are drawing conclusions too early.

If Seedorf had scored the last freekick, I bet half of the pessimistic post and the cry for Ronaldo or our abhoration against Gila (1) and Dida (2) will be gone.

I would rather say that yesterday's game show how pathetic (once again) our crosses are, with virtually NONE reaching our strikers, not even close at all. To improve the situations there are several ways:

1) Play Ambro every game.
2) Train their crosses.
3) Striker's position.

How can Gattuso send in a better cross than Oddo in the SuperCup game is still beyond my understanding...
Yes, Seedorf have 2 unlucky freekick at crossbar, and our crosses were too bad. I dont remember whether Favalli can cross, Cafu can only cross near penalty area but he is too old to get there, his cross looked like a pass for opponent's CB and GK.

I did not know about the Gattuso's case, too
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.