AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2007, 14:08   #11

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
I am watching a feed on TV Ants thats sooooo blurry...I could basically just not be watching anything....

Capo, the mms that you gave me, just doesnt work...but thanks though....
Try again. It should work.

Im watching the game on tv, but I just tried the stream now, and it works perfect.

I just put in another link in the other thread, so try that one, if the first one doesnt work.
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.