AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2007, 15:37   #10

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debs
Dev....excellent post, excellent analysis. You should be a sports writer!

Confidence is always an issue--such an intangible yet oh so obvious when we lack it. Sad thing is, I have no clue how you build it or restore it...other than to win a few games! Our lack of summer mercato doesn't help us any...but Idon't need to belabor that fact, we're all too well aware of it. I have no answers...
thanks to you and dru! Sports writing isn't something I'm interested in lol, especially as I might get grouped together with writers like those of goal.com and tribalfootball

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 06-10-2007 at 08:16.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.