AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-10-2007, 21:34   #11

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
To get back on topic, Carlo has said in his usual pre-match conference that Favalli will play from the start. I'd go with Gila up front since he's just been doing better than Pippo as of late. Also I'd start Bonera over Kaladze because I'm not sure Kala is 100% fit.

My starting lineup: Kalac; Oddo, Nesta, Bonera, Favalli; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambro; Seedorf; Kaka, Gilardino.

If Kaka isn't fit or if Seedorf is extra tired, I've give Gourcuff a go.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.