Quote:
|
Originally Posted by jcastagn
Menon, the difference is that the murder of the cop was a planned event and he was being singled out. This weekend this fan picked a fight with some juve fans and was accidently shot by a cop (who was trying to stop the fighting). .
|
Thats what the cop said. If you ask the fans that killed the police, they would probably say that the police was trying to kill them, bla bla bla. Lets wait for the trial to finish before making any assumptions on why and how the lazio fan was killed.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by jcastagn
If this Lazio fan was stabbed and died by the juve fans would this rioting have taken place? Or is just because a cop shot an ultra? I'm a Milan fan, if I die in a non-soccer related accident on a game day will the Ultra's riot if games are played? These riots were not about football, they were about the Ultra's hate of the police, a conflict that they bring on themselves by the way they act. .
|
The rioting might have taken place between Lazio and Juventus fans with the others not getting involved. I strongly believe that the rioting took place because the cop was involved and sort of the ultra's wanting a similiar tribute to 1 of them as what happened when the police office was killed.
I still dont get why you and others who keep saying that this violence are not about football? Well why would a bunch of Juventus and Lazio fans fight for ? Over ice hokey? Its sound like some cover up work from the officials+police.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by jcastagn
If there are Ultras in this forum, please let me know when one of you die so I can tell my employer that I can't make it to work because of this event. And if they make me work I'll make sure I break some windows until they agree with me.
|
Like i said, the riot took place only because the police were involved as there has been tension over the past couple of months between the ultra's and the police. On top of not getting a tribute and games suspended this weekend because a police office killed an ultra, i strongly feel that the majority of the ultra's are still pissed with the new security laws implemented in the stadium after the death of the policeman a couple of weeks ago. The tension has been rising and it was just a matter of time before it exploded.