AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-11-2007, 05:08   #11

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Since you are so well informed you should know that Croatia is not a rich country and that people in here dont fly around the Europe and visit CL matches as they feel. Its more like 1000 km in one way with a bus to see Milan, and then the same way back... And ANYONE cant sometimes spare some free time unless he is a fool that has dedicated his life to money and work for 12 hours a day.

Im glad you will be in Italy as then maybe you will understand that "no al calcio moderno" doesnt mean "no to progress", and that modern football is not a progress but regress of football...

Maybe then you'll learn what an ultra means and start to understand what football realy is in italy. Untill then , I hope toronto raptors fans behave well. peace.

Oh, and to repeat, I AM NOT AN ULTRA. I have never been in a fight in my life ( except when I was a kid ), and I have never thrown a flaire and something on a pitch. I do not support violence of any kind, but ultras culture is not just fighting, it has also a lot of nice things that make football unique game in the world and european football culture something that cant be seen anywhere in the world in ANY sport, exceot in brazil and argentina of course.

NBA, baseball, basketball in general, NHL, NFL, they do not have that flair that european football has, and never will have. No al calcio moderno is something you need to understand first and then talk against it.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 15-11-2007 at 05:14.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.