AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-11-2007, 13:29   #33

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous
Pato was a luxury not a neccesity. (I'm glad they did)

Ronaldinho another luxury that management wasted way too much time on.

Management had their priorities twisted in the last transfer window and didn't spend money on their needs, only their wants.

So IMO worse than spending too much money...they didn't address the teams immediate needs with the money they did spend.
I don't think Pato is a luxury in the slightest. We needed a top class forward and the management clearly bought him with an eye on the future (something which fans want sorted out last I remember). Maybe the Ronaldinho furore was unnecessary and we could have bought some others, I agree that we could have bought others to strengthen (though this squad is capable of a lot more than it's done).
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.