AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > MilanMania > Forum News & Views

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2008, 09:09   #1

hany.Egypt

Registered User
 
hany.Egypt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Cairo,Egypt
Fave Players: san Paolo, Nesta, Pirlo and Ronaldinho
hany.Egypt is on a distinguished road
Facing fourm errors

Guys I am having some problems with MM, some time when I open a page only the upper parts of the page are loaded while the rest of the page dont,ie only MM logo appears while the rest of the page looks like a black space, when it happened to me for the first time I thought the my PC is virused or something so I used another one one, needless to say that the same thing happened, any ideaes?
hany.Egypt is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.