AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-01-2008, 23:09   #1

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Milan vs. Reggina

Alright gentlemen, no time to rest. It's Reggina next and Milan HAS TO win.

I am opening on behalf of Besfort; I must apologise publicly that I have accidentally deleted his thread on Milan vs. Genoa last week as I was cleaning the spam!



Cheers for all, and forza Milan!

J
__________________
What source you can trust:

Perfect: acmilan; MM

OK: Channel4; calciomercato; tg.com; La Gazzetta

Awful: Corriere; Tuttosport; tuttomercatoweb

Worst: tribalfootball; goal.com
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.