AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-01-2008, 16:34   #11

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosniaco
Ambro didnt get a red card against Genova but he is going to miss the match with Reggina, I dono how come Gila is not suspended. Good for us if he is not.
not he isn't suspended because the club can decide on wich game he will be suspended, but in some specific cases if I can say like that , thats all I know but I may be wrong I dunno, If anyone here knows better it would be good if he can explain to us.
__________________
AC MILAN



Last edited by sheva-gila; 29-01-2008 at 16:39.
sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.