AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2008, 13:52   #10

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
So does that mean you wouldn't mind selling him to us?
lol theres a difference between non-presence and non-existence.

Persie has been out since October and there's no Arsenal fan that would sell him to any team because he can be very influential. Persie is doubtful for the Milan game as Wenger has stated that he won't rush him back this time, just before the Milan game Arsenal play United and I do hope that Wenger doesn't get tempted in to playing him in that game.

Cescvanpersie dude chill, I understand that you're passionate about being a Gooner but that is no reason to show lack of respect to your opposition. I can assure you that Arsenal will always be the under dogs in this tie because Milan are monsters in Europe - no team comes close. Milan a team with only half the players would still be capable of beating any team in the world, you should understand that and don't ever underestimate them. Trust me, I've seen it all I saw Bhoys, Mancs and Scousers join last year and just as they came they went, so know what your dealing with here.

On the game I don't think Milan will rush Gattuso back in, IMO Gattuso won't be match fit for the first leg but should be ok for the second leg. I'm still in the grey over Pato as different sources say he'll be fit for Arsenal and others saying he won't. I hope both teams are fully fit because this is one game that will be crazy.
Ghost is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.