AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2008, 08:16   #1

manga_mi6

Registered User
 
manga_mi6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Location: Sarajevo
Fave Players: R.Baggio
manga_mi6 is on a distinguished road
Hi rossoneri

Hi everyone, I m new guy here and wanna to introduce myself. My name is Mirsad ( 22 year-old)and I am from Bosnia, Sarajevo.
I am supporter of AC Milan from my knowledge of myself. I just once had been on the San Siro and it was ´96 I think and I had watched Milan against Lazio and it was 0-0 But I never forget moment when R.Baggio was coming out from the game and all statidum was applaud him, he is my favorite player ever!

I think that is enough for now even too much

ps

I have one question please, my brother is currently in city ( Milano ) and I said to him to buy my new jersey and can anyone tell me where is the best place ( I dont wanna replication just original from adidas. His location is around Duomo Chatedrale and i need closet store to it...

Thanks !!!
manga_mi6 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.