AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-02-2008, 14:08   #11

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
2 years ago I was in Varadero, Cuba, I messed up the entire city trying to look for a channel that had the Bayern - Milan game..I was running all over their downtown for 3 hours and unfortunately I found nothing.. (the only CL game i have missed for Milan since 2003)
I remember that amigo! Didnt you send me a txt message or something? I remember trying to help you out...or was it for a different game?

Seems so long ago...
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.