AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-02-2008, 04:12   #11

cescvanpersie

Registered User
 
cescvanpersie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
cescvanpersie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawiki
As much as I am also a gunners fan, I have to admit that Arsenal have a very bad habit. They are very slow to bounce back, like last season or the season before last when they lost the carling cup, fa cup and champions league in a very short period.

This season, few weeks ago they lost 5-0 to tottenham at carling cup and 4-0 lost to MU at FA cup last saturday.
Just hope that milan can make a better use of this statistic as an advantage

after the gunners faced the red devils last week, now they are going to face the real RED DEMON

FORZA I DIAVOLO ROSSO
ahhhh, after we lost 5-1 to tottenham we went on a 5 match winning run.
I think we can bounce back from the man ure loss, seeing as playing milan is a very big occasion
cescvanpersie is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.