AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics > UEFA Champions League

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-02-2008, 20:16   #11

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Inzaghi is a very lucky guy, he also has the knowledge of beeing at the right place in the right time. I think these are the reasons why he scores so much in the important matches. Lets be real Inzaghi is a player that cant drible, cant run past the defenders, he is not a strong target man, his heading is not the best but the most important thing is that he always somehow scors.
Gila is not any better, basically just a cloned Inzaghi. Gila my have little bit better heading and my be stronger.

Having said this I think it really doesnt matter who starts, if we are going to play just one striker up front ( ofcourse not counting Seedorf and Kaka as fowards). I personally would start with Gila to give a little hosle to the Arsenal defence, then put in Pippo when they tire a little bit. I would not put in Pato (would risk him), I may put him in if the result was something like 3:0 and we really needed a goal.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.