AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-02-2008, 18:26   #30

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
I still don't undersatnd this cry for failure from people when Milan is obviously already failing in Serie A. For God's sake, stick with your team and say some encourging words. We have been hearing all these pessismistic talk for the past 5 years.
I support my team no matter what, and I've been supportive for the majority of the season. The cry for failure comes when the fans see hopeless performance.
Last season although Milan struggled in the league I could see how they could win the Champions League, because if they took a game seriously they would get the result no matter what.

Now I've been watching the last couple league games and an Arsenal game. I DON'T SEE how Milan can even score at the moment, except for occasional flashes of brilliancy, (in the latest games from Pato, Gourcuff, Paloschi).
We cannot systematically create chances, in fact we can't even defend consistently.

I really want the team to do good, especially in the next game against Arsenal. And I hope that I have only 1% of the intelligence of our management that sees the picture better than me and is following a plan beyond my understanding. I really hope.

To wrap up FORZA MILAN, I am always with you!
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.