AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2008, 05:57   #11

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by forward
Well, first of all this was a joke. I bashed Gila here on very few occasions.
My message was along with others - that he has to leave.
I cannot believe you would ban me for this joke.
A member also spoke about killing Gila last season (like yours it was a joke) and was warned, but there is a limit as to what jokes are acceptable. Much like a racist joke is unacceptable, a joke about killing someone is too.

If you think he has to leave then that's fair, I'm pretty much along the same lines.

I have warned you, not banned you, please don't blow things out of proportion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
Am i the only who found Digao's performance decent?
I thought he was ok. He made a couple of small mistakes but he wasn't any worse than Bonera was in the first half.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.