Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Jeff
Why are people so grim about all this thing? It's not like the end of the world. Buck up!
This media thing trying to say that "milan's era is coming to the end" is just as ridiculous as saying "HSBC is going to crash because of the subprime mortgage crisis". Trust me, a class team is always a class team; it takes time to rebuild (just think about milan's doom day like 10 years ago and now... hey you can't really complain can you  )?
I hate this pundits or idiots who will:
1) praise Milan like hell if Milan win.
2) Say that Milan is over when they lose.
BE A MAN. Predict before and say "ok I predict incorrectly", instead of saying, "See I told you".
|
Some fans are as guilty off writing off this team as the idiots in the English media. We're Champions of everything, for a few more months at least! Next season we start again.