AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-03-2008, 12:41   #1

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Milan - Sampdoria......March 19, 2008

I have been here for so long, but I have never opened a match thread. I am opening this one and I am hoping I'll bring some luck.

It is simple, we HAVE to win. There are exactly 10 games to go untill the end and it is 30 points at stake. I am thinking, if we take 22,23 points out of the last 30 we will definately be in the top 4. Let's start with the first 3 this wednesday.

Forza Milan.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.