AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2008, 03:25   #1

kris

Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Barzagli

I feel I must take this up again. for three years straight now I seen people talk about us signing him. Looking at Tony's thread the clear majority see him feature in our central defense next season. Personally I don't get it, have you all watched him play?

Palermo have one of the worst defenses in the league and they failed season after season because of that. He is slow and not particulary technical, but great in the air. I seen so many quick and technical forwards humilate him that it is not funny, even slow and technical forwards like Del Piero have done it.

As I see it he is the defender you need when defending low and not suffering from counters. We if any team suffer from counters. so I don't seem him as a good fit either.

We have a player like him already in the squad too, he is called Kaladze. Possibly not as good ni the air, but with better technique.

There is not doubt that I would rather go for Zapata, someone that have impressed more and have the right characteristics. In fact I would pay twice as much for him than I would for Barzagli.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.