![]() |
|
|||||||
| Notices |
| View Poll Results: Time to replace Dida | |||
| Yes, bring in some new blood |
|
103 | 61.31% |
| No, hes still got it |
|
65 | 38.69% |
| Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#38 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
![]() |
Others would add him, not me, because I have still faith in him, I just hope like I said many times that he will stay in Milan and show to all of you that you were wrong !! lol
Some people say that he can't play with us because there is no help from the wings (it's what I think too), so if we really buy guys like Zambro or other RB/LB able to give properly a ball and not only one time in a match, that means he can stay at least one more year and have a last chance !! For Dida, thanks for all he gave to us, I'm using preterit because I don't think he can give us again something ... it's time for him to go in a smaller club, a quiter (more quite ??) club. He could also be one of the best goalkeepers in England ... lol |
|
|
|