AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

View Poll Results: Whic striker/forward you want this summer for ACM?
Karim Benzema 21 27.27%
David Villa 3 3.90%
Dimitaar Berbetov 3 3.90%
Didier Drogba 10 12.99%
Klas Jan Huntelaar 13 16.88%
Samuel Eto'o 5 6.49%
Mario Gomez 7 9.09%
Emanuel Aderbayor 2 2.60%
Fredik Kanoute 0 0%
Ronaldinho 10 12.99%
Luis Fabiao 1 1.30%
some one else 2 2.60%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-05-2008, 00:48   #1

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Which striker/forward you want most?

Many strikers & forwards have been linked with ACM. I am starting a poll to find out that which striker or forward is most wanted by the fans here. I think its a good idea
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.