AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-05-2008, 05:55   #11

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Translation of what said Lloris to local press today:

"I don't want to leave without thinking what is best for me and my career, I have many offers, from Tottenham, Lyon, Milan, and they are offers I can't refuse. I'll give my decision this Thursday, the one I think is the best for me."

We just have to wait, but I really hope he will be our next GK ...
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.