AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-05-2008, 11:16   #11

hwmook

Registered User
 
hwmook's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2003
Location: singapore
Fave Players: maldini/gattuso/shev
hwmook
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknick
I know compilations tend to be quite deceptive about a player, as they only show a part of the story, but there are some solid saves in it... Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBGezxHGsEQ
Sorry guys, i really can't see how can he be consider good enough for Milan. Come on, his standard and saves are just average at best when considering good goalkeepers. I look thru half the clip and haven't seen a single save that impress me. I rather take back abbiati. I can compile something that make Abbiati look like god beside this kid.

I hope we are looking at better keepers.
hwmook is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.