AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-07-2008, 11:58   #10

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I am confused with his year of birth in Dijon official website. It says 1989. I think, he was born in 1990 but I cant find the info in acmilan.com as the 07/08 primavera squad is already gone and substituted by 08/09 squad.
Pierre Aubameyang IS born in 1989. Willy is born in 1987.
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.