AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-08-2008, 09:26   #1

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Philippe Senderos our new capture!

Its almost official..im not sure about senderos' quality but i know he's 23 so we'll have to wait..he's on loan for 1 year with a buy out option..i think that this is the safiest way to buy a player you're not sure of his quality..

Although he made some bad perfoemances at the end of the season,i think he has some potential,especially learing from nesta and paolo..

d you think it is the right choise?
is he the man we were looking for?
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.