AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-09-2008, 16:58   #1

BecomeLegendary

Registered User
 
BecomeLegendary's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Fave Players: Rino - Hargreaves - Pato - Kaka - Maldini - R80
BecomeLegendary is on a distinguished road
Rino Gattuso Thread

Hey! I've searched around the forums for a Gattuso thread but I guess there isnt one ... so I created one! My first thread lol

Off topic: how come I cant put pics here? just links to pics?
BecomeLegendary is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.